Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Cost Analyst to work a 1-year contract within their facilities in Dickinson, ND.
The Cost Analyst works in daily collaboration with other Finance Analysts, Operations Specialists, Engineers, Supply Chain professionals, and other functional specialists as required, to build a sufficient understanding of the asset spend in order to produce cost tracking and analysis products.
- Monthly spend reporting for O&M Organization
- Preparation of data for monthly accruals utilizing Microsoft Excel and SAP
- Work with Invoice Processing Group to ensure correct coding is on invoices
- Analyze work orders and AFE cost reports to ensure items are being charged out correctly and creating journal entries when necessary
- Assist the Senior Cost Analyst in producing the monthly accruals, monthly forecast, major outlook and long-range plan
- 3+ years of experience as a cost/finance analyst
- Experience in Microsoft Excel to manipulate data with pivot tables, graphs and formulas for reporting.