- Organize, plan, and perform pipeline corrosion monitoring and mitigation activities.
- Responsible for the delivery of Integrity Management Plan mandated tasks.
- Monitors contracted corrosion support activities to ensure adequate performance and compliance.
- Tracks regulatory activities and prepares reports.
- Performs inspection activities (as qualified) and maintains all requisite training including Operator Qualification tasks.
- Progress and manage "special" inspection projects as requested and track through completion and reporting.
- Review all inspection data to ensure accuracy, completion and acceptable results.
- Enter inspection data into required databases and repositories.
- Create drawing summaries as needed.
- Works with the Pipeline Compliance Coordinator to ensure adequate Operator Qualification records exist for all work performed on PHMSA regulated pipelines.
- Develop and maintain corrosion inspection guidelines.
- High School Graduate
- 3 or more years' experience performing pipeline and/or pressure vessel corrosion inspection
- At least one Industry Certification pertaining to pipeline or pressure vessel inspection (i.e.: API-510, API-570, API-580, API-653, NACE CP, NACE CIP, NACE PCIM, etc.)
- PC skills including knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and computerized maintenance management software.
- Responds to challenges with flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Current valid driver's license.
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug and Alcohol pre-employment and ongoing screening.
- Must be able to work out in the field as well as in the office.
- Technical Degree
- Experience with work with PHMSA and ADEC Pipeline Regulations
- Experience with managing a PHMSA regulated Integrity Management Program
- 5 or more years' experience performing pipeline and/or pressure vessel corrosion inspection
- Able to effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) inspection goals, status, recommendations to management, and various related tasks to assigned crews/groups
- Project management experience
- Possess the necessary interpersonal skills to effectively relate to diverse workgroups in remote locations