Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company, is seeking a Sr. Contracts Engineer to work in a 12+ months contract position in Baton Rouge, LA.
- The Contracts Engineer (CE) plays a lead role in the development and reviews of Event Contracting Strategies in an industrial environment. This includes the recommendation of forms of contracts, work breakdown structures, and Event specific compensation on major Events.
- Additionally, the CE facilitates the implementation of Event Contracting
- Strategies through development and award of contract(s) and provide as-needed assistance through contract close-out.
- 10+ years of broad-based related professional experience
- TWIC card required for the assignment
- Broad understanding of Event execution and contracting principles, theories and concepts
- Expert proficiency in the contracting strategies; skilled in working with unit rate, lump sum, cost-plus structures for industrial environment
- Experienced in commercial negotiations, contractor management, and contract administration