Our client, a major Upstream Company within the Oil & Gas Industry, is looking for a Contracts Advisor to work in a 12+ months contract position in The Woodlands, TX.
- The Contracts Advisor supports or leads to the implementation of project contracting. This may include strategy and planning work during early project development phases, contractor qualification, leading and managing commercial aspects of Pre-front end engineering design (FEED) / FEED / Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract development process, assisting in contractor evaluation, selection, and award recommendation, ensuring execution and administration of high quality prime contracts, and coordinating interfaces post-contract award for the project through contract close-out.
- 20+ years experience in Contracts Engineering / Administration preferred
- BS in Engineering preferred
- Broad understanding of project execution and contracting principles, theories, and concepts
- 10+ years' experience in commercial negotiations, contractor management, and contract administration
- Willing to business travel or relocate to project sites (domestic / overseas)
- Owner/Operator experience in project management roles preferred
- Professional qualification/certification from related professional body, (ISM - CPM / CPSM, APICS, PMP).