Airswift are recruiting for a Construction Implementation Manager, working for a major operator.
Location: Brisbane CBD
Contract Length: 12 months+
Day-rate: approx. $900 - $1000 per day
Working closely with the Operations team you will be responsible for regular campaigns of work required to be implemented in a consolidated and controlled manner to ensure sustained operations, without drawing operations and maintenance personnel from the delivery of ongoing core activities.
You'll be responsible for ensuring all readiness activities for construction are completed and ensures effective communication with field teams including management of change for all field execution activities to ensure safe & efficient delivery of campaigns in accordance with work processes and standards within Upstream Operations.
You will inputs to and coordinates reviews of the construction scope of work or work pack, works with contract specialists and contract holders to engage construction contractors, inputs to the construction schedule and cost forecast.
* Support contractors and field-based personnel to meet HSSE requirements;
* Input to the construction scope of work or work pack to ensure it is fit for purpose, coordinate reviews of the construction scope of work with construction teams;
* Coordinate constructability reviews and input to risk assessments including HAZIDs;
* Review procurement progress and provide construction input;
* Ensure construction equipment has been procured and is available to meet the construction schedule;
* Schedule and chair the construction kick-off meetings with Operations, Maintenance and construction contractors;
* Ensure all construction related actions for Program Delivery are closed in time to meet the construction schedule;
* Support the Operations Program Engineers in maintaining the construction resource profile to ensure resourcing is sufficient to meet construction demand;
* Input to the construction schedule and support the effective delivery of the schedule, ensuring all construction activity is aligned to one shut down window wherever possible;
* Coordinate and manage site surveys ensuring all survey activity is aligned to one well site visit wherever possible;
* Liaise with contract specialists and contract holders to ensure Call off Orders and are issued in a timely manner for all construction activity;
* Review the construction contractor claims;
* Input to the development of the construction budget for programs
* Provide construction related input to the cost & schedule forecast
* Build strong working relationships, integration & alignment with stakeholders including Operations, Maintenance, Planning and Scheduling,
* Ensure readiness for execution and compliance with IAP;
* Monitor, evaluate and report performance of construction delivery;
* Ensure effective management of change and compliance with the Management of Change procedures in all aspects of program delivery.
Requirements for this role are:
* Proactive and visible HSE leadership, demonstrating commitment to safety through language, behaviour and actions;
* Role will be based in Brisbane and will require sporadic travel to site.
* Successful track record delivering integrated scopes within an Operation;
* Construction contractor management experience;
* Excellent problem solving, collaboration, communication, interpersonal, client-service, negotiation and stakeholder-management skills;
* Ability to react and adjust to changing conditions and priorities in a live operation;
* Experience in utilising Asset Planning and CMMS for the execution of work;
* Strong change management change skills and experience;
* Ability to manage multiple programs of work and achieve synergies.
For further information please apply online.
**due to Visa restrictions you must have full Australian work rights**