Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Category Technician to work in a 5 months contract position (with the possibility of extension) in Calgary, Alberta - Canada
- Provide support to the Category Management department for contract administration requirements.
- Provide administrative assistance and support in the preparation of the RFX process
- Provide business support for the sourcing tool (Ariba), including creating and maintaining spreadsheet templates for sourcing, pricing, etc.
- Provide support with issuing and managing bid documents
- Create and maintenance contracts in the contract management tools (SAP/ARIBA))
- Support Category Advisors/Managers and Sr. Managers on governance practices to ensure that payments and changes to contracts and procurement agreements are applied, regularly administered, documented, and proactively communicated by all members in the commercial team
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2 years of procurement or contract management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, especially MS Word and Excel
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience using SAP, Ariba, Salesforce, and/or IS Networld
- Experience with MS SharePoint
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas industry