Our client, a major O&G Company, is seeking a Business Analyst to work in a 6 months contract position within their facilities located in Houston, Texas.
- Evaluate business processes, uncover areas for improvement and develop and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Perform requirement analysis and user acceptance testing
- Allocate resources and maintain cost-efficiency
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Manage projects, develop project plans, and monitore performance.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- A bachelors degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum team that delivers value on a sprint cadence.
- Experience leading and supporting successful projects.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume