Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company, is seeking an Analyst Damage Prevention (One Call Screener) to work in a 12+ months contract position in Calgary, Alberta - Canada.
- Support the Team Lead Reporting & One Call in the continued development of the One Call process, including the standardization of one harmonized process for GTM
- Ensures tickets are triaged within the regulatory time frame
- Support One Call Ticketing System issues and enhancements
- Identify activities along the pipeline corridor that may pose a threat to the GTM system, as well as external parties who are' activities could present a risk to the GTM system.
- Support investigations on potential unauthorized activities and near misses
- Related University degree and limited previous experience OR four-plus years of previous related experience OR equivalent mix of formal education and experience
- Strong map reading skills
- Knowledge of both Canadian and US Provincial/State and Federal Regulations, and Canadian and US One Call Regulations
- Knowledge of One Call ticket management programs and systems
- Post Secondary Education
- Minimum 4 years of Industry experience in a Damage Prevention/One
- Experience interacting with Regulators and One Call Centers
- Experience with GIS systems
- Knowledge of industry networks and associations