Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in a 6 months contract position in San Ramon, CA.
- The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Supporting the manager's calendar
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Basic mentoring skills are necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 5-7 years of administrative assistance experience required.
- Experience working with executives highly preferred.