Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking a Contracts Administrator to work in their assets in Kenedy, Texas.
- Provide support for project managers on design or construction projects in monitoring contracts, tracking modifications and amendments, and leading contract close-out.
- Preparation and maintenance of contract files and records.
- Contract compliance monitoring.
- Assurance of regulatory compliance.
- Development of submittal approval procedures.
- Earned value reporting.
- Preparation of contract document amendments.
- Change order management.
- Ensuring that all permits, insurance and bonds are in place.
- Processing of final permits, final payment and contract close-out reports during close-out phase of project.
- Bringing site operations to a satisfactory conclusion.