Airswift is seeking an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to work in a permanent position in Houston, TX.
The Accounts Receivable Supervisor provides daily management and leadership ensuring that staff are adhering to departmental procedures.
- Manages the posting of cash and daily cash application of payments made to corporate bank accounts in the USA, Canada and UK
- Assist in daily and monthly cash reconciliation process
- Revise and maintain cash application policies and procedures to ensure changing business requirements are met
- Update and monitor outstanding debt, liaising with the client to ensure timely settlement of invoices within payment terms
- Experience with monthly close process. D365 system experience is a plus
- Ability to engage Senior Management when necessary to accelerate the collections process
- 5+ years management experience preferably in an Oil and Gas environment